Date: 15th – 16th March 2018
Venue: Southern Sun Newlands, Cape Town
This course is specifically developed to give a good introduction and essential
background / understandable level /good understanding for people associated or
delivering service in the requirements for the Earthing, Bonding and Lightning
Protection field. It is presented at a practical level, and covers all the essential
information required to give the candidate an understanding of principles and
applications in this field.
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in earthing, bonding and lightning protection systems, including:
- Electrical Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Manager/ Electrical Technician
- Installation, Inspection, and Project personnel, / Senior Artisans Engineering
- Master Electricians / Electrical Contractors/ Electrical Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Engineers/ Directors/ Technical Engineers Superintendents
- Electrical Draughtsman, Engineers in Training / Plant Engineers
- Anyone involved with Earthing & Bonding implementation
For more information on this event – download the form.